Fast = Crash diet?! 😉 Even I tried doing that few months back during Navratri. Do you know what happened? Well... Nothing. Thank God that I didn't gain weight! reason is obvious. During fasting, most of us starve throughout the day then have heavy dinner. By heavy dinner, I mean Potatoes + deep fries + sabudana which absorbs hell lot of oil!!!😓 So, no need to starve during fast😇 Try this light crunchy and yummy sabudana namkeen with negligible ghee. 😋
Sabudana - 1 cup
Peanut - handfull
Dry coconut(Finely sliced ) - 1 tbsp
Sesame seeds - 1 tsp
Ghee(Clarified butter) - 1tsp
Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp (Optional)
Salt - to taste
- Dry roast sabudana on low flame for about 30 minutes. Turn off the stove after every 7-8 minutes for about 1 min during this process.
- After roasting, sabudana will become crispy and crunchy 😃😋. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add peanuts, Sesame seeds and finely sliced coconut.
- Saute them for about 2 minutes on low flame. Then add sabudana. Saute everything well for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chaat masala, red chili powder, and salt. If you are preparing this for fast then use rock salt instead of normal salt.
- Enjoy yummy crispy sabudana namkeen!!! 😊